We have analysed over 50 prepaid card solutions in the international marketplace and identified common drawbacks of the offerings:
- cards are mainly offered to private individuals who need to apply online
- restrictions for country of residence of applicants (majority are UK focused) and where cards can be sent. Cards are often declined or cancelled by issuer.
- very low loading limits (up to EUR500 max) and same for annual limits, as well as difficulties with loading the cards. Cards become expendables
- very high fees (issue, load, purchase, ATM, monthly and other fees) which make it very expensive exercise)
- no offers available for the businesses who need to issue cards to their employees/agents/affiliates
However research resulted in identification of the best offerings in the market.