Personal banking is banking services for private individuals.
Benefits of international personal banking include financial advantages (higher interest rates, cost efficient services), security and stability (safe jurisdictions and stable big banks), tax benefits (no interest withheld and potentially no reporting), international access to your money (24/7 Internetbank and phonebank) as well as access to experts on international investments.
International banks understand your life on the move very well and accommodate their services to suit your unique needs like free international transfers, service 24/7, accounts in multiple currencies and so on. They make it also very easy to apply from the distance – you don’t have to visit a branch!
Personal banking include:
- International current accounts in multiple currencies
- Debit and credit cards in multiple currencies, cost efficient!
- 24/7 phone bank and Internet bank
- Additional benefits like travel insurance, airport lounge passes and other
- Savings accounts and fixed term deposits
- Structured deposits/notes
- International financial advice on investments
- International mortgages
- International pensions
We provide individuals and businesses with the following services:
- ANALYSIS: Analysis of client background, requirements and preferences
- BANK AND SERVICE SEARCH: Matching client requirements and background with the banks which offer those services most closely.
- COMPARISON: Provision of comparisons on banks profile and charging structure.
- PRE-VETTING: Time saving by pre-vetting profiles provided to both bank and client before application
- INTRODUCTION: Assistance with document collation, client introduction to the chosen bank
- TRIAGE: A review to identify any other banking or any relevant non banking related requirements that need attention.
We can provide information on the whole range of banking services including:
- INTERNATIONAL PERSONAL BANKING – bank current accounts, savings, cards, forex, private banking, investments / financial advice, wealth management, mortgages, repossessed properties, lending, pensions
Our relationships are not with banks as institutions. We select and work with best individuals representing particular banks who we have great relationship with and who are looking after our clients as their own. Feel free to navigate the site and to contact us to receive help with setting up international banking!
We do not provide any financial advice as we are Independent Introductory Organisation. We are not a bank, certified financial or investment adviser, securities dealer or broker.
Due diligence documentation required for each signatory in order to set up a personal bank account:
- certified or notarized copy of Applicant’s/signatory’s passport;
- original or certified copy of proof of address. Proof of address is any recent document (dated within the last 3 months), where the name and residential address of the person is indicated. It can be a recent utility bill, telephone bill (mobile phone bills are not accepted), credit card or bank statement or other similar document.
- In some cases – banker’s reference. You can obtain an original Bank Reference from your bank and send it to us or ask your bank to send it to us directly.
Just complete the form below and we will assist immediately